Σάββατο 1 Ιουνίου 2013

Hidden Prophecy can now be found in 5 more bookstores

As I had promised, I inform you about more bookstores and book selling websites from which you can find my book, “Hidden Prophecy”. I want to thank them for their support, as well as all the others I have already mentioned.
The list that follows is the list of the bookstores I found selling my book since 13 April 2013. It contains the names of these bookstores and book selling websites as well as the URLs where my book can be font on them.
Names
 Site URLs
My book URLs
Akademika
Bokkilden
Bookstore.co.uk
New and Uses Books
Tower Books


For the full list of the bookstores and book selling websites where my book can be found, you can visit the Special Thanks for the Hidden Prophecy page of this blog. This full list, last time refreshed today, 1 June 2013, will soon be refreshed again.